I was working on my new sign for the studio. I designed the blade format for Steve our landlord. It gives each artist a place to do some decorative arts for their space. The bottom part of the sign has my studio number and I get to do what ever I want to the top part on each side of the blade. I decided that many of my drawings don't read well from a distance but that this new one, a direct result of my drawing-a-day series would work well. I'm hoping that I can have another that will work well for the opposite side.
I didn't want to put the drawing itself on the sign so I have scanned the drawing and I'm going to print it out on label stock and then attach it to the foam core. I'll have more photos of the making and installation.